- April 17, 2021
- by TradeSoft
- 0 Comments
Are you planning to manage your marketing activity in-house or with a third-party marketing firm? Email marketing is a one-of-a-kind strategy that you should include in your marketing plans. There is a lot of content expanding on why businesses should be using email marketing having a forex CRM. Assume that you have some target audience in mind lets, focus on what to send in those emails to get conversion from more leads into traders. Our FXOD CRM at Trade Soft will send automated emails to all the Forex traders so that you don’t miss out on uploading your KYC documents.
- Email and Notifications to Demo traders for Forex CRM:
AT the FXOD CRM, our traders receive notification regarding the demo trading account of their own. Is there any problem you faced while signing up?
To get rid of all these problems, one should
- At first, signup using our FXOD CRM software
- Choose their account type and select Demo trading account
- Lastly, one should start trading without any kinds of risks
- Email and notification to Upload KYC documents:
Have you forgotten to upload your KYC documents for your demo trading account? Worry not! FXOD CRM will send you an automated email notification to upload your KYC documents on an immediate basis. It’s a final update from Trade Soft FXOD CRM to kindly upload your KYC documents that are pending to get your free demo trading account activated instantly. All you need to do is keep your KYC documents handy at all times. Just follow these simple steps to get your KYC documents uploaded on an immediate basis.
- First you should login into our FXOD CRM
- Simply proceed towards the uploading of KYC documents for validation purpose
- Scan your documents and upload it directly from your smart phone or laptops seamlessly
- Kindly upload your legal documents to get your merchant account up and running at once
- If you fail to upload it, an automated email reminder should be shared via our FXOD CRM within your inbox saying to upload your KYC documents
- Email on market updates
Our FXOD CRM will send you all the latest news and updates via automated email that are getting published all around the Forex industry. Keep your eyes open to keep yourself updated about all the latest trends. We generally send a journal every week directly to your mail ids consisting of all the latest updates that take place around the Forex industry as a whole. To receive it, follow these simple steps
- Log into our FXOD CRM login dashboard
- Then click on the latest news and update center
- Simply click on the notification icon to receive all the latest news at once
- Email on unfunded accounts
Are you facing any problems topping up your live trading demo account? If so, worry not! The FXOD CRM can resolve it at once. It mainly happens when traders fail to invest any more money in these kinds of trading activities at once. As a reminder, automated emails go via CRM to all the traders.
CRM also sends automated sequence campaigns as an effective strategy in the field of email marketing. These automatic emails help the traders to remind them so that they don’t fail to fund their unfunded accounts within time.
- Automated mail sends via a CRM reminds the traders to fund their inactive account within time
- Also win them by sending mail or push notification regarding some bonus offer or cashback if they make any deposits to these unfunded accounts
- Non traded account notifications:
The CRM often sends push notifications or automated emails to the trader’s demo accounts to minimize inactivity and funnel leads towards actual deposits and live trading activities. Since this is standard practice, deadline extension, additional demo funds, or offering spread options as an email notification can be incentives to spark a demo trader’s interest again. Thus, send an automated mail to all those inactive demo traders asking for a deadline extension.
- Sending automated emails regarding instruments or tools
- Push notification are sent automatically through the Forex CRM for trader mentorship opportunities
Happy birthday wishing emails
FXOD CRM sends automatic birthday wishes emails to all the traders across the globe. On the other hand, all the traders receive a happy birthday message to keep them in touch with your brokerage business. It is one of the client retention policies that’s followed in the forex industry.
- Email on reminder to register for inquiries received
The CRM often sends automated emails and push notifications to check whether any of the traders have any inquiries regarding their demo trading account. We send automation email notifications if your queries don’t get resolved. To get your query resolved, log into the Forex CRM dashboard and resolve your doubts.
- Email verify reminder to claim reward points
The traders having won any reward points after a good trading experience. It is the Forex CRM that sends intimidations regarding reward points to the traders. Thus, it keeps you updated about the reward points for you to collect.
- Simply login into the CRM
- Go to the reward point redeem section
- Redeem it by entering the valuable details like Email ids, name and phone number
- Email reminder on claim trading bonus
Intimidations were sent to the traders via a forex CRM to claim the bonus cash. The Forex CRM via automated emails and push notifications enables you to claim the bonus cash. All you need to do is follow these simple steps.
- Log into the FXOD CRM dashboard
- Go to the trading bonus cash section
- Claim it seamlessly by entering certain details like demo trading account number and name